Free recruiting services to save you time and money
Baker College’s HireQualified™ helps you find the right people to fill your company’s need. We match specifically trained candidates to your individual requirements — all free of charge.
Trained and educated job candidates
When you hire a Baker student or graduate, you’re hiring a trained candidate ready to work for your organization. Our process of career training combines job-specific classroom instruction with direct work experience in the industry. With Baker College’s practical education and training, our students and graduates are better prepared to start working on day one.
Full support for your recruiting process
For us, recruiting the right person starts with getting to know your organization, understanding its culture, and the attributes and characteristics your organization values. We become part of your recruitment team, focused on finding employees who are ready to contribute to your success.
You choose the services you want, and we take it from there. We can handle whatever you need — from screening resumes, to conducting pre-interviews, to narrowing the field to just a few highly qualified candidates. You can even hold interviews in our offices for confidentiality, free of charge.
Qualified candidates at every experience level
Baker students and graduates are trained in a variety of industries and have work experience to complement their certificate or degree in their chosen field. Our curriculums include:
- Human service
Baker students and graduates take advantage of our lifetime referral service throughout their careers. We make it our business to stay in touch, so that we can find you the right person at any experience level, whether you need:
- A hard-working intern/extern or co-op student
- An advanced professional
- A highly experienced manager
Regardless of the length of employment — if your need is for a special project, peak business period, part-time, or full-time — only candidates who meet your specific needs and requirements will be referred to you.
Rely on Baker College’s HireQualified for the most highly trained employees
It starts with our career-ready approach, an educational and training process that combines job-specific classroom instruction with direct work experience in the industry.
- Employer advisory boards shape our curriculum. We’re in sync with what’s needed in the workplace, and constantly update class instruction, technology, and student work experiences to meet those needs. What our students learn is what the real world asks for.
- Class sizes are small to ensure high levels of student-teacher interaction and plenty of hands-on training.
- Our highly qualified instructors have first-hand experience in their respective disciplines. They know what it takes to succeed in the real world, and train students based directly on real-world application.
- Our classrooms mirror real-world work environments. Baker students study in classrooms that replicate workplaces in their chosen field, which helps them be well prepared to deal with the demands of the job.
- Students work in their chosen field while they study, applying classroom skills in the workplace, and bringing their work experiences back into the classroom.
Our candidates are in high demand
Employers know they can rely on Baker College’s HireQualified to provide the most highly trained employees available. Employer interest in our candidates has helped Baker College maintain one of the highest available graduate employment rates in the country.
By teaming with HireQualified, you have direct access to a huge pool of highly trained and qualified candidates. Currently, over 40,000 students worldwide are enrolled in Baker College. It is the largest independent college in Michigan, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Want to hire a Baker student or graduate?
We will help you find the right person for the position. Contact the HireQualified office at your local Baker College campus.
Find out more about the Baker College Work Experience program.